MTI is at the leading edge of mechanical control technology.
Our experienced team can research, design, install and service a comprehensive control system solution, tailored to your application.
- Design, Installation, Retrofit, Maintenance and Repair
- Direct Digital Controls (DDC)
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Pneumatic Controls
- Environmental and Energy Management Solutions
- System Integration and Optimization
- System Trending and Operational Analysis
- Remote Monitoring and Diagnostic Capabilities
- End User Training
Optimize Your Mechanical Systems
Benefit from a properly operating building automation system.
- Maintain peak operating efficiencies
- Improve building performance
- Lower operating costs
- Increase energy efficiency
- Enhance staff productivity
- Minimize duration of failures
- Increase system uptime
- Extend equipment life
- Make better informed building decisions
- Reduce breakdowns and emergency repairs
Proud partner of Distech Controls
From single stand alone systems to fully automated smart systems, we are one of the largest distributors of Distech Controls, providing solutions that utilize the industry’s most leading edge technology.
An Innovative Leader in Energy Management Solutions, Distech Controls provides unique building management technologies and services that optimize energy efficiency and comfort in buildings, all the while reducing operating costs. They deliver innovative solutions for greener buildings through their passion for innovation, quality, customer satisfaction, and sustainability.
Distech Controls serves multiple market segments through its worldwide business divisions, service offices and a superior network of Partners.